對自制手工皂突然很感興趣
雖然大部分的親友團評價為現在買肥皂多便宜還自己做>_<
但是我只能說人到了一個年紀還是要培養一些自己喜歡做的事..哈
其實最主要是孕婦實在懶得出門
在家做做手工皂好像是一個不錯的娛樂
重點是我最近在研究一個新配方 - 洗髮皂
最主要是因為我已經做了洗身體的薰衣草嬰兒皂/蕙人美白皂及作家事的咖啡家事皂
所以在此先預告我下個作品
如果各位有興趣在跟我報名索取阿(我們雄大哥說會有人要嗎?)
此次的洗髮皂主要會以鮮奶為主並含有多種珍貴的油脂
當然加上我高超的技術及配方此為上上之作阿
我將於四月返台待產將利用閒暇的時間已精湛的手藝製作
敬請期待



3 comments:
dude i'm worried to hear about your 高超的技術及配方
whoever dare to use it might risk going BALD haahaahaaaaa
lovely Jessie,
Perhaps I will send you a box of mixing soap. You will find out how intelligent I could get. You will also be amaze how could you get such kind of friend like me. By the way, you finally manage to to leave me message..... sweet!!.
Seriously, I will send you few and this will be your 2009 bday gift/Thanksgiving/Christmas...
And yet, I know I am lovely and you love me as always...hoho
your FOREVER friend ~ Doris~
haha yeah i used to think you need an account here to leave message so i was toooooooo lazy to sign up, but then i found out i can just go ahead and type it :D
oh my god you trying to make me bald? or get rashes all over my skin? yeah i will love you as long as you don't send me those soaps :P
i can't imagine you becoming a mom you evil ahiru... haaahaaa
Post a Comment